Every Generation Has A Legend. Every Journey Has A First Step. Every Saga Has A Beginning.

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Avengers Assemble!!!


So, my husband and I were lucky enough to go to a press screening of the new Avengers movie on Monday. No Spoilers, I promise. I can not release a review until Friday but I must say it was AWESOME!!!!! Best movie ever! It has everything! Action, adventure, comedy. I can't wait to see it again and again. It doesn't seem to make a difference if you see it in 3D or 2D. 3D was cool but I'm sure it is still super awesome in 2D. The one hitch in my plan was we had to lie to the kids. If they had know that we went to the Avengers before them, all hell would have and would currently break loose. I have had to hide my ubercool Thor 3D glasses as to not give myself away. Haha. What did we tell the kids we were doing? We said we say Titanic 3D. Lol. So until Friday... Here are some clips to hold you over.







“Like” MARVEL’S THE AVENGERS on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/MarvelsTheAvengers

Follow MARVEL’S THE AVENGERS on Twitter: twitter.com/avengers

MARVEL’S THE AVENGERS hits theaters everywhere on May 4th!

No comments:

Post a Comment